View Single Post
Old 4th April 2021, 09:57 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I have a hardback showing all the Star Wars figures released from the first three movies and beyond. I love that book. I was lucky enough to collect all the figures as they were released with the movies. However any that came out after Jedi i'd grown out of it by then.

I also had a few vehicles such as a Land Speeder, Scout Walker, Imperial Troop Carrier, X-Wing Fighter, Droid Factory, Sand Crawler playset, Death Star playset and this large Rebel Shuttle which housed all the figures.

A friend had the Ewok Village and Millennium Falcon play sets but i didn't. They were awesome toys.

Star Wars was pretty much all the toys i bought. Never was into Scalextric or remote control cars or Airfix or Action Man, that sort of thing although i did collect Action Force toys in my early high school years. I loved them*

*Times were a lot simpler then in the early 80's.
Yeah we had all those as well.
I kicked myself one Christmas for choosing the B-Wing fighter over the Ewok village.The B-Wing fighter was shite. It didn't do much at all.

Dem,for nostaligia,you need to check out this guy's ebay store....He MAKES all those old boxes the toys came in-I spent over an hour the other night on it reminiscing

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/replicato...p2047675.l2563

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.