View Single Post
Old 12th April 2021, 09:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Due to silly price tags I’ve never been in a rush to buy a game so I wait 6 month or so and most or less than £30, as matter of fact,

I’ve bought both of these

Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, also known simply as Man of Medan, is an interactive drama video game developed by Supermassive Games and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is the first of eight planned installments in The Dark Pictures Anthology series, and was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 30 August 2019. A successor, Little Hope, was released on 30 October 2020.

releasing games £25 brand new and there decent play, games with replay value and what you do and who you kill dave can results in various different endings, only downfall is there not that huge so can be played in 9hrs r less.

All the price increase has done is show people what amazing value Game pass is. Granted you won't see sony exclusives but it's gets some good third party support with Bethesda now owned by .Microsoft a lot of their stuff is on it and all future game will be on it day one.

In someways I'm glad I can't get hold of a ps5, as not a lot out for it a moment and lots of games have been put back till next year.

Think most will wait for.games to drop in price, probably even more now and a lot of those 60/70 games dropped in price quickly ,it's just greed as the game industry made plenty of money at old prices.