View Single Post
Old 24th April 2021, 07:18 PM
Active Cultist

Well the answer is yeah I collecting some of them. Again different tastes and do still think 88 are giving out more of a variety of b movies than arrow. I mean u say mainstream but they just gave uk distribution to a couple of forgotten drive in flicks by mark lester (forgotten for good reason).

Besides let's face it the action genre has been neglected in comparison to the horror/scifi re-releases. I mean when cannon's back library became available for licensing, the first bunch of films that got special editions in the world were their horror titles. Heck half the action titles that have been released in uk are bare bones in special features.

As for seagal flicks erm yeah I dont think I would touch most of his direct to vid releases. He often turned up late and left early and often refused to do what was in the script or do additional voice recording afterwards. So most of them feature his better acting much skinnier body doubles then they do seagal. Plus seagal is a pervert, could give u a list of name actresses/models who have said they had trouble with him decades before metoo movement ever happened, even photo evidence of him trying to cop a feel of katherine Heigl at the premiere of under siege 2.
If to buy his flicks it would be more for special features (good luck finding anyone willing to say nice things about him), and tbh without him since multiple interviewers have said they had his entourage intimidate them and seagal want to show his moves off sadisticly on said interviewers so for their sake best not bother with seagal 😅.