View Single Post
Old 27th April 2021, 09:22 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Strip Nude For Your Killer

People connected to a Modelling Agency are murdered. Standard film really, lots of nudity and a title which makes it seem sleazy, but the end scene was a bit weird.

Oasis Of Fear

Umberto Lenzi directed film in which a young couple are being kicked out of Italy (For selling nude pictures of the girl, not sure if that really happens) however on the way they encounter a woman with a secret. There are the makings of an entertaining movie here but unfortunately it doesn't hit the mark, maybe if they made the couple actually likeable. Oh well.

It's disappointing what has happened with Shameless, when they first launched, I got really excited with the films they were releasing early on and I liked the fact that they have a trailer reel beforehand (Which peaks my interest for other titles, ones that I may not have looked up online for research purposes) this is something that 88 Films and Arrow sadly lack as I believe a few trailers beforehand may get people interested in their catalogues.

I think Shameless lost their way when they started releasing titles like Top Sensation, Viva and The Nurse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snfyk.jpg (15.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg oof.jpg (13.6 KB, 5 views)