View Single Post
Old 9th May 2021, 08:04 PM
Seasoned Cultist

National Lampoon's Dirty Movie

Comedy film in which a Christopher Meloni is a Director wanting to make a film which acts out the most dirty/offensive jokes imaginable. Similar to Movie 43 and The Aristocrats, this certainly has it's moments and some of the jokes are actually funny, therefore if you are into this kind of thing, give it a shot.

Jurassic Park

Sam Neil, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum are taken to Jurassic Park in order to give it a seal of approval for investors but the Dinosaurs start going on a rampage. Classic film, still a good watch. I still remember the warning it was scary for anyone under 8, must admit it I didn't think it was all that scary and I thought that the kids were made of sterner stuff back then lol.

Buddy Games

A group of friends reunite and restart a competition between themselves. The only thing that's good about this film is the idea.

On the other hand, this is one of the worst movies, I've ever seen, none of the characters are even remotely likeable, it's not as if they realize that they haven't therefore need to grow up either. I really believe that this film either didn't have any test audiences or it was done in front of a Fraternity.

Jurassic World

Jurassic World has opened and a newly designed Dinosaur has run amok therefore it's up to Chris Pratt and Dallas Bryce Howard to save the day. I really like this film, so entertaining.

Porky's Revenge

The Angel Beach gang are back and they have to save their Basketball Coach from Porky who has started to run a Gambling Riverboat. Not bad, has it's moments but not as good as the other 2.

Grown Ups

Adam Sandler and his friends take their families to a Summer Cabin when their old Basketball Coach dies. Another enjoyable film which while has a couple of gross out moments, they don't dominate the film.

Social Network

Story based on the formation and fallout of Facebook. Really enjoyable and a easy watch thanks to making any potential computer and legal terms easy to understand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nldm.jpg (9.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg jp.jpg (14.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg bg.jpg (12.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg jw.jpg (12.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg pr.jpg (13.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg gu.jpg (14.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg sn.jpg (11.1 KB, 4 views)