View Single Post
Old 11th June 2021, 10:45 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
You're contradicting yourself there, Rob.

I wonder what there is actually left to release. X The Unknown, Quatermass, Quatermass II, Capt Kronos, Ab Snowman, Moon Zero Two, Creatures the Film Forgot, When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth, Slave Girls, Lost Continent, She, V of She, Viking Queen, The Nanny, The Anniversary....

Could make some great themed boxes from those actually.
I sort of know I'm contradicting myself a little. That's why I said 'a few years down the line', as I think SC might become a bit more flexible with those titles in the future.

Moon Zero Two and When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth are Warner titles so are very much out of Indicator's reach atm. I'd love to see that change!

Captain Kronos is Paramount so that one might be difficult too but not impossible as its had releases in other territories.

All the rest you mention are either Sony, SC (or Hammer owned films which SC have the distribution rights to) so are very much in the picture.

Given that Indicator are releasing 4 of the films owned by Universal and previously released on Blu in their Vol 6, it's safe to assume at some point the other 4 (Evil of Frankenstein, Curse of the Werewolf, Kiss of the Vampire and Brides of Dracula) will follow at some point.