View Single Post
Old 16th June 2021, 08:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Mission

Jeremy Irons is a Priest who is trying to stop Natives from being enslaved. Robert De Niro is a former Slave Trader who is trying to serve a penance. Granted I was tired and believe I dosed off for a bit but I enjoyed what I saw.

This also contains what the BBFC call natural nudity but unfortunately if its referring to what I thought I saw, then there is absolutely no excuse and every trace removed.

Four Weddings And A Funeral

Hugh Grant attends a the titular ceremonies but falls for American Andie McDowall. I swear the opening lines used up most of allotted swear words before it turned into an 18 rated Film. Back in 1994, this Film was a phenomenon, everybody seemed to be talking about it and it was everywhere especially that Wet Wet Wet song, I believe it was that feel good Movie which was the surprise hit (Nothing wrong with that) and whilst I wasn't bored with it, I felt that it didn't live up to the hype of 94-95.

Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

The original trio is back and this time they are trying to prevent a Terrorist Attack in Europe. If you liked the 1st one then you'd probably enjoy this one. There are a couple of decent gags in this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m.jpg (14.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg fwaaf.jpg (13.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg hwb.jpg (13.7 KB, 4 views)