View Single Post
Old 17th June 2021, 06:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Exterminator 2

Robert Ginty is back and this time he's taking on a Street Gang led by Mario Van Peebles. I remember watching this when it was shown on Bravo ages again (Therefore I couldn't remember what happened) I rather enjoyed this, like the first one, this does have some really brutal moments.

Whilst I was watching this, I did wonder how it managed to get passed the whole Video Nasty thing.

Also the distributor, Video Collection certainly takes me back

Showtime

Action/Comedy which sees Robert De Niro has a grumpy Detective who is forced to team up with Policeman/wannabe Actor Eddie Murphy for a Reality TV show produced by Rene Russo. This Film isn't going to win awards nor will it have regular viewings but it's worth having for those every now and then kind of viewings.

Future Sport

Set in the then distant future of 2025, Dean Cain is the star of a sport similar to Rollerball. However do to an impending war, he is involved in a high stakes game to prevent that said war. Wesley Snipes (With a Jamaican accent) co-stars. I remember buying this on Video when it got released in 98 (Yes it's that old) and I did watch it quite a few times and to be honest whilst it's not a world beater, in my opinion, it still holds up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e2.jpg (15.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (13.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg fs.jpg (11.2 KB, 4 views)