View Single Post
Old 20th June 2021, 10:06 PM
Seasoned Cultist

2 Fast 2 Furious

Paul Walker is now a Street Racer and in order to clear his record, he has to team up with Tyrese to help The Police take down a Money Launderer. Ludacris and Eva Mendes co-star. This is my favorite film of the franchise, it's such a fun film, I remember watching Hulk (Eric Bana) and I was more entertained by the opening 5 minutes of this one than Hulk. The car chases/races are thrilling and Miami was a great setting.

Warlock

Julian Sands is the Warlock who is able to escape Execution in 1891 and travel to modern day America where he is hunted by Richard E. Grant. This is still enjoyable as it was back in the day, I did think that this film might of been outdated but it isn't.

Fast And Furious 7

Jason Statham is out for revenge so Vin Diesel's group is out to stop him. At this stage, the franchise is what it is, once you get pass the absurdness (Surely if a Helicopter is shooting up L.A, you'd think The Military would be on it pronto) it's enjoyable. Again the chases are good and I did like the parachuting car scene.

Tango And Cash

Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russell are rival Cops when they are framed by Criminal, Jack Palance. Very good Action Film, mind you that Prison had some dodgy electric wires during the escape. Realized that my 15 rated was cut, might have to get the Blu-Ray.

Space Jam

Classic Film which sees the Looney Tunes have to play a game of Basketball in order not to become Prisoners on a distant planet. Michael Jordan assists them. Still enjoy this Film and the Basketball players who had their talent stolen still the show.

Rollercoaster

Timothy Bottoms is bombing Rollercoasters and it's up to George Segal to stop him. Saw the recommendations from this thread and I enjoyed this Film. It was thrilling and Bottoms plays a really convincing bad guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2f2f.jpg (9.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg w.jpg (14.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg faf7.jpg (9.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg tac.jpg (11.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg sj.jpg (12.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg r.jpg (14.9 KB, 4 views)