View Single Post
Old 24th June 2021, 07:18 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Thank you.

I know there the Ozzy one not quite Hollywood but I’ve seen a 2 disc version of it somewhere, what does the extra disc involve that the normal one disc doesn’t ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu42 View Post
"Not quite hollywood" is a documentary on Australian films not a trailer comp i think unless there's one on the disc
It sounds like you are after the two disc Region 4 Australian release

As well as a Q&A session, deleted scenes and interviews, the second disc does contain an Ozploitation Trailer Collection:
  • Chapter One: Ockers, Knockers, Pubes & Tubes! featuring trailers for: The Naked Bunyip / Stork / The Adventures of Barry McKenzie / Barry McKenzie Holds His Own / Alvin Purple / Alvin Rides Again / Petersen / The Love Epidemic / The True Story of Eskimo Nell / Plugg / The Box / Eliza Fraser / Fantasm / Fantasm Comes Again / The ABC of Love & Sex - Australian Style / Felicity / Pacific Banana / Centerspread / Melvin Son of Alvin.
  • Chapter Two: Comatose Killers & Outback Chillers featuring trailers for: Night Of Fear / Inn Of The Damned / Patrick / Long Weekend / Snapshot / Thirst / Harlequin / The Survivor / Dead Kids / Road Games / A Dangerous Summer / Next Of Kin / Razorback / Bloodmoon
  • Chapter Three: High Octane Disasters & Kung Fu Masters! featuring trailer for Stone / The Man From Hong Kong / Mad Dog Morgan / Mad Max / Stunt Rock / The Chain Reaction / The Race For The Yankee Zephyr / Turkey Shoot / Midnite Spares / BMX Bandits / The Return Of Captain Invincible / Frog Dreaming / Sky Pirates / Dead End Drive-In

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty