View Single Post
Old 27th June 2021, 10:12 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Titanic

Don't think I need to explain the storyline but I remember all the euphoria in 1998 when this film came out in the UK, lets face it, it seemed that everyone was talking about it, along with that Celine Dion song and whilst it got annoying, TBH, if I had the chance, I wouldn't have it any different, its what makes memories. Also it's actually a good film even at over 3 hours.

Fast And Furious: Tokyo Drift

The 3rd in the series and focuses on different characters (At the time) as well as a different storyline. A Teen is sent to Japan but ends up in the Japanese Street Racing scene. Not a bad effort but drags on 3 quarters in. Other than a cameo at the end, this could have been a straight to DVD release a la American Pie.

Bad Boys

Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are Miami Detectives who have to retrieve some stolen Drugs whilst protecting a witness (Tea Leoni) However circumstance dictate that Smith and Lawrence have to switch identities whenever around Leoni which off course creates misunderstandings. This film is 26 years old (I know) and whilst I still enjoyed it, I felt that I enjoyed it more back in the day. I feel that this is in the 2nd tier of the great 90's Action no brainers.

Oh Simpson and Bruckheimer did some cracking films.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t.jpg (12.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg faftd.jpg (13.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg bb.jpg (9.3 KB, 5 views)