View Single Post
Old 19th July 2021, 02:05 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The Addams Family.

Uncle Fester's Toupee
Uncle Fester has a pen pal who is coming to visit, only thing is he has told his pen pal he is a sportsman with a good head of hair. Morticia and Gomez search for a wig salesman and find the right hair piece for Fester.

Cousin Itt and the Vocational Counselor
Cousin Itt needs a job, Morticia thinks he be a great marriage counselor, so she and Gomez act as a couple in need of help. Things go wrong and the couple actually fall out, they seek help from a doctor who insists Itt has a big I.Q and says what job would suit Cousin Itt.

Lurch, the Teenage Idol
Gomez records Lurch mumbling while playing the Harpsichord and sends it to a radio show, Lurch then becomes a pop sensation, can he handle the popularity?

The Winning of Morticia Addams
Fester reads a article about happy couples and believes Morticia and Gomez are happy but extremely happy and gets the family involved to make them miserable. They hire a doctor who brings problems to the family when he tries to seduce Morticia.

My Fair Cousin Itt
Wednesday's birthday is coming up, Gomez wants to put on a play, The Addams version of Romeo and Juliette with a acclaimed director of broadway who's career has fallen, he is happy to be paid but unhappy when Itt is in the lead role and after help from Morticia with his talking he becomes a snob.

Morticia's Romance: Part 1
Gomez and Morticia's wedding anniversary is looming and they tell the tale on how they met, Gomez was set up to be with Orphelia, Morticia's sister who Gomez was not attracted to instead he had eyes for Morticia.

Morticia's Romance: Part 2
During a thunderstorm, the children want to hear how Morticia and Gomez got together and how Uncle Fester came into the family.

This is the end of Season 1 and start of Season 2 and half way through the boxset, the first season does have it's laughs and how the family can't take anything serious, this was something I should have bought long ago before now.