View Single Post
Old 29th July 2021, 12:27 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I'm not interested in the US sales at the moment.

If Severin have The Euro Crypt of Christopher Lee and Castle of the Creeping Flesh then i'd like those but that's about it.

If Severin would release Dr. Sadism as a stand alone i'd get that and ignore the others in the Lee box set. It doesn't appear anyone on here has bought it anyway or at least they can't be arsed to say what they think of the films which is a poor show.

There's too much obscure stuff on VS to warrant paying a fortune for whilst nothing much seems to interest me from MM anymore at least not anything i've heard of. I'm sure that a lot of them i'd like but i can't simply spend £20/30 on a single movie as a blind buy.

@Rob - You mentioned an Indicator / Powerhouse sale. Will that make the three for £30 ones even less or it is purely on standard editions and box sets not in that offer?
I bought the Lee package but I've not watched any of the new transfers. I have previously seen Dr. Sadism and Castle and they are both good value. I'm sure the others will be just as good based on reviews. The package itself is beautiful with a book by Rigby about Lee's European adventures.

The last Powerhouse sale the LEs dropped to £9.99 so I'm absolutely certain the standard editions were lower - £7.99 if I remember rightly.

Agreed, Mondo Macabro really deliver the goods when it comes to sleazy gems.