View Single Post
Old 11th August 2021, 10:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

First up is Charles Band's deranged 1977 auto carnage creeper CRASH! LOLITA legend Sue Lyon stars as Kim, an unfortunate lass who is perpetually abused by her miserable, much older professor husband Marc (Jose Ferrer, DRACULA'S DOG) who, after being left an invalid by an accident he thinks his wife caused, plots to murder his missus with the aid of a monstrous Doberman Pinscher(!). But after Kim buys him a mystical African trinket from a street vendor (played by SALEM'S LOT and THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH actor Reggie Nalder), Marc's plans are foiled and soon a vengeful spirit has possessed her convertible, flipping it into a fearsome four-on-the-floor fiend! Remastered from the original 35mm negative!

Next, from the director of the notorious BLACK EMANUELLE comes the riotous - and rarely seen - 1972 Italian sex comedy PUT YOUR DEVIL INTO MY HELL!

Following hot-on-the-heels of the international success of Pier Paolo Pasolini's THE DECAMERON, Bitto Albertini's medieval-set romp tells the tale of a randy village Lothario (Antonio Cantafora,BARON BLOOD, DEMONS 2) who becomes increasingly obsessed with bedding the wife of the Mayor and then goes to insane lengths to reach his goal, getting into all manner of frisky misadventure along the way.

Also starring Margaret Rose Keil (THE POLICE ARE BLUNDERING IN THE DARK), Piera Viotti (THE FRENCH SEX MURDERS) and Carla Mancini (THE BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE), Full Moon is pleased to be presenting PUT YOUR DEVIL INTO MY HELL for the very first time in North America, totally uncut and stunningly remastered from the original camera negative.

Each title retails for $9.95 (DVD) or $16.95 (Blu-ray) but if you buy them BOTH TOGETHER you'll save 20%! Don't miss this deal on two totally insane and titally entertaining exploitation film classics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (7).jpg (106.3 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (8).jpg (107.0 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (9).jpg (107.2 KB, 130 views)