View Single Post
Old 10th October 2021, 09:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

OZ: Season 6

This was the final Season after being cancelled and whilst decent, I could see why the plug was pulled. After this Season ended, there wasn't many of the main characters left. However there was another cliffhanger at the end and there was some loose ends. Therefore, it would have been nice if there was an extra episode or an extended final episode.

I'm guessing that Governor Devlin would have been sent there as throughout the series, there was Corruption storylines as well as maybe Ryan O'Reilly may have gotten killed as he was constantly stirring things up and getting away with it.

This Season's Narrator's was a combination of most of the people who got killed (Which was a nice touch)

Overall, an enjoyable series with some great performances and storylines.

The narration parts were great as it was like a Chapter Section for each episode in which I could forward on the storylines, I didn't like.

Another aspect I liked was that every character introduction didn't mean that they were long term as some of them only lasted a couple of scenes.

The things I found unrealistic was that there was a serious lack of security cameras and the fact that there seemed to be a lot of corrupt Officers (Including on with a Arian Tattoo was allowed to stay in his job)