View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2022, 09:52 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Violent Professionals

A Cop gets fed up with playing within the law so goes undercover to track down his Boss's killer. It had a very promising start but it got rather dull in my opinion.

Beasts Of No Nation

A Boy in an unnamed country is turned into a Child Soldier by rebels led by Idris Elba. Good Film with a menacing performance by Elba but it's not the masterpiece that it was made out to be.

Tough Ones

Like Violent Professionals, a Cop fed up with the rules goes after a hunchbacked killer. I found this to be more entertaining.

Armed Response

David Carradine comes into possession of a statue that the Yakuza wishes to pass on to The Tongs. Lee Van Clief is his Father who assists him. Decent enough Action Movie, short and does the trick but not worth an upgrade if one comes along. If you can get it cheap, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Malignant

A woman experiences visions of Murders but is more real than she thinks. This is a weird one to judge. I liked it, there was plenty of gore but if the Supernatural elements were removed, then it would have been a much better Movie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vp.jpg (13.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg bonn.jpg (9.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg to.jpg (11.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg ar.jpg (15.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg m.jpg (4.7 KB, 6 views)