View Single Post
Old 9th January 2022, 11:14 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Steele Justice

Martin Kove is a former Soldier who goes for revenge when his best friend his killed by people associated from their pasts.

As I mentioned when another poster reviewed it, this was a Film whose Trailer I saw many many times but my Video Shop(s) never got it in. Watching it in 2022, it's a paint by numbers type of Film and it's nothing that I've seen before however if I had seen it around 87-90, I would have loved it. If a DVD/Blu-Ray should become available in the UK (Not including import releases) I will pick it up, it would serve a purpose in my collection.

Big Bang

Another Film in which I saw the Trailer many times and never saw because the Video was never in. This is a 1987, Adult Animation which sees a wannabe Superhero being sent to act as a Peacekeeper in order to stop a Nuclear War between the Males and Females. It's short and whilst it does have some funny moments, it does have some jokes that are from it's time. Would get it if it was on sale or package deal filler.

Stripped To Kill

A Detective goes undercover as a Stripper to catch a Killer. In it's short running time it certainly delivers as advertised however (And I can't believe that I'm saying this) the Stripping scenes got boring and there wasn't as much Murder investigation as I would have liked. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, just would have liked a better dancing/Investigation ratio.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sj.jpg (12.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg bb.jpg (13.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg stk.jpg (14.0 KB, 4 views)