View Single Post
Old 12th January 2022, 11:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
The Damned. 1969.

This was a very long film, or too long to focus on at times, 2 and half hours, at times it can be slow but at the same time it can be interesting. Set around 1933-1934, follows a wealthy family who seem to have profited from the rise of the Nazi regime and exploite every one around them. There are a few scenes of nudity that can contain themes of incest and some times can be uncomfortable to watch. There is some characters in the film based on real life Germans and how they can be with the persecution of the Jews that is mentioned a few times during the film, the acting, direction and cinematography is amazing to behold.

Attachment 238600
🤔 mmm, Depends I don’t 2 and half hrs isn’t long tbh .
Watched pulp fiction other day and when it finished I couldn’t believe how time flew, felt like I had just watched a normal hr and half film,

Like das boot, I watched the full 5hr in one sitting only stopping for things like loo or making a brew, and that seriously didn’t feel like 5hrs I couldn’t believe I actual sat there and watched it all for so long without even looking at my mobile .