View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2022, 09:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
Halloween Kills. 2021.

Evil dies tonight...I'm gonna be saying that when I sleep I just know it. surely by now the man in the mask would have met his maker but the makers decided to let him have one more round, this time not with Laurie but with Tommy and a lynch mob.

So Michael survived the fire...sorry spoiler there, where he was hiding surely the shutters were metal and would have heated up and burned his hands? To survive a fire all you need is a William Shatner mask as that seems to be a good breathing apparatus. Clothes a little black but really not burned, I have worn overalls like him and believe me they aren't fire resistant.

Laurie, Karen, and Allyson arrive at the hospital, I thought Halloween II but the makers swung it in a different direction but more like Lynch Mob HQ, at least Kyle Richards, Nancy Stephens and Charles Cyphers return to their roles 40 years later. Anthony Michael Hall takes on the role as Tommy, I'm not sure if it's Hall's acting or he was told to overact but he piratically became annoying to the point of, Michael please whack him out. Jamie Lee Curtis and Will Patton share some screen time together and able to have a laugh. There was some subtle notions taken from the previous films that doesn't actually drag on and some guilt ridden conscience that harbours over a character. Maybe I can try and warm up to this one.

Attachment 238869
The main problem I had with it was that they made him to be supernatural. I believe if I remember correctly that Jamie Lee Curtis's character mentions it at the end.

I rather enjoyed the 2018 version and I'm interested in the 3rd part.