View Single Post
Old 5th February 2022, 02:57 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Sakura Killers

Chuck Connors enlists 2 Americans to train in the art of the Ninja after Ninjas steal a top secret videotape. Watched this originally when I was younger and remember enjoying, the Action scenes aren't bad but the dialogue and acting isn't great.

Jackass Forever

More of the same really, it's one of those that if you like the others, you'll probably enjoy it. There is one gross out moment however but there are some funny ones as well. Hoping it's the swansong but they did introduce some other people.

Not really nostalgic for the 00's however Jackass is one of things I do and hearing Johnny Knoxville saying "Welcome to Jackass" and hearing the warning and reminder messages does give me smile.

Band Of The Hand

A group of juvenile offenders are sent to a Survival Retreat in the Florida Everglades under the watch of Steven Lang. Afterwards they head to Florida where they go after the local Drug Dealers. Not a bad effort at all, a little long. Remember the voice over guy on the Trailer saying "Band Of The Hand"

Kind of shocked that this one hasn't received a recent release. Seems perfect for Indicator.

Parental Guidance

Billy Crystal and Bette Midler are asked to look after their Grandchildren by Marisa Tomei and Tom Everett Scott. However their methods don't mesh and hilarious mishaps ensue. A perfect role for Crystal in a very entertaining Movie.

Coach Carter

Samuel L. Jackson coaches a Inner City Basketball Team who is struggling with results and Academics. After he causes a lockout, he enrages the parents and School Board. Another fantastic Sports Film and Jackson is great with his one-liners.

The Wrestler

Mickey Rouke is amazing as a former top Wrestler who is struggling with working The Indies. An incredible Film which should have got more recognition, Awards wise.

Rumor has it that Rouke would have won Best Actor at the Oscars but his appearances at WWE hindered that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sk.jpg (10.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg jf.jpg (7.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg both.jpg (16.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg pg.jpg (12.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg cc.jpg (10.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tw.jpg (11.9 KB, 3 views)