View Single Post
Old 11th February 2022, 02:04 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

V/H/S/ 94. 2021

A S.W.A.T. team raid a warehouse and find some tapes that a sinister cult have pre-recorded.

Storm Drain.
A small American town reports of a creature living in the sewers, a news reporter and a cameraman try to to uncover what is actually been seen by some residents.

The Wake
A funeral home assistant is working late during a storm and feels that something is wrong with the body in the coffin.

The Subject.
A doctor is kidnapping people and doing experiments on them only for a S.W.A.T. team to take him down unaware something else is coming to life and hunt them down.

The Terror.
A group of hunters are preparing to go on the biggest hunt only to fall foul to something else they have captured.

The first two films were decent and something new, V/H/S/ Viral segments were ok apart from the bunch of people trying to find a ice cream van on the loose that made no sense what so ever to me. I been hesitant to watch this, The Storm Drain Segment has almost the same ending as a classic 80s film. The Terror almost feels like the creatures have the same effects from Blade II. The Wake was more tense and felt like it was supposed to be on the premise of the occult. The Subject even though it seemed to drag on a bit has to be the best segment out of this film, will give the makers credit for the blood and gore effects.

VHS_94_poster.jpg