View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2022, 12:04 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Midsomer Murders:

The Killings At Badger's Drift.
An elderly lady is found dead in her cottage D.C.I Tom Barnaby thinks the death is not accidental. Along with Sgt Gavin Troy they begin to look into the death and suspects.

Written In Blood.
A small group of amateur writers invite a famed psychologist and writer to a small gathering, a member of the group id found naked and dead in his home.

Death Of A Hollow Man
Barnaby donates to a local theatre for a stage production of Amadeus, a actor dies on stage due to a prop gone wrong while Barnaby is there watching the show.

Faithful Unto Death.
A small group of the community have put savings into a Mill project run by Allan Hollingsworth only for the money to be lost. When Allan's wife disappears Barnaby suspects she is dead till Allan says she has been kidnapped and then Allan is found dead.

Death In Disguise.
Barnaby looks into the death of a member of a spiritualist group while two members involves a journalist to look into it as well.

Knew I'd find something to watch...eventually, said it once to the wife and will say it again...we ain't moving there, everyone seems to turn up dead Never knew these were based on a book or books, certainly creative, thrilling and interesting. John Nettles and Daniel Casey make a good team even in one episode Barnaby gets stoned and nobody catches on, have seen these on the box but never right from the start. Some well know actors and actresses make a good appearance.