View Single Post
Old 8th April 2022, 05:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Death In Paradise: Season 3.

Death Of A Detective.
D.I Humphrey "Humph" Goodman is sent from England to Saint-Marie island to investigate the death of D.I Poole who was attending a reunion party on the island.

The Wrong Man.
The island is a set for a new horror zombie movie, Thea a stand in for actress Lexi is poisoned, Goodman believes Lexi to be the intended victim, along with Camille, Dwayne and Fidel they investigate.

An Artistic Murder.
A local island gigolo who was once a friend of Fidel's is murdered during a art exhibition, the team question everyone who was connected to the victim including a local female Judge.

Ye Of Little Faith.
A air stewardess staying on the island is poisoned in her hotel room, with the small group that was with her admit to being in her room at some point, the team try to establish who is the murderer.

Political Suicide.
Jacob Doran the island's commerce minister is found dead after a scandal has broken out about an affair he had with a office aide. With everything looking at a suicide Goodman believes it was murder.

The Early Bird.
A group of bird watchers arrive on Saint-Marie to see a rare Green-Parrot, one of them is found dead.

The Man With The Golden Gun.
Unpopular land developer Alexander Jackson is found dead on his private island, the team head off to investigate when a storm hits and they are trapped on the island with the killer amongst them.

Rue Morgue.
A former surgeon staying on the island in a retirement home is found dead in her room from a apparent suicide, Goodman looks into the the death and thinks it's a murder and the close knit of people around her who he suspects to be the murderer. Goodman gets a surprise visitor from his ex-wife and makes a decision to either go back home or stay on the island.

Every time I see Kris Marshall I always think of him as Nick Harper from My Family, In this he does play a bumbling who brings laughs and still manages to be serious at the same time, just when you get use to one character they change things around and introduce someone else. This was a decent season to enjoy.