View Single Post
Old 11th April 2022, 06:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Death In Paradise: Season 6.

Erupting In Murder.
A scientist found dead at the site of a live volcano on the island appears to be caused by natural causes, Goodman has a hunch that it was murder after a item appears to be nowhere...a torch.

The Secret of The Flame Tree.
Florence finds herself emotionally involved when a friend of her's is found dead at the foot a cliff during a book reading.

The Impossible Murder.
Humphrey and Martha plan a weekend at a hotel until a body is found in a robbery gone wrong and gets the team involved.

Stumped In Murder.
Saint-Marie's cricket club has a good win and after the game, the club chairman is found dead from being shot.

Man Overboard Part 1 and 2.
After a man is found dead on his boat, what appears to be a accident Goodman and his team look into it, 4 suspects travel back to England. Commissioner Patterson organises the team to go to London and carry on the investigation and to liaison with D.I Jack Mooney. While there Humphrey tries to track down Martha and Dwayne traces his family.

In The Footsteps Of A Killer.
D.I. Jack Mooney and his daughter Siobhan are on holiday in Saint-Marie, a witness comes forward and gives the police information on a killing that happened 7 years earlier. Jack is asked to come on board and assist.

Murder in the Polls.
Election time for a new Mayor of the island is cut short when a candidate is stabbed in the booth, Catherine who is running for the post comes under suspicion as she was in the next booth.

This is the last season we see Humphrey Goodman leading the Honore police and Ardal O'Hanlon steps in as Jack Mooney, yes Thermal Man and Father Dougal steps in the shoes of a detective and has different ways of solving the cases and still bungles up stuff in front of Commissioner Patterson that can cause a laugh.