View Single Post
Old 16th May 2022, 07:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Jason is resurrected once again , this time he targets a group of teens on a boat celebrating graduation, after number of kills the survivors end up in New York but Jason is still after them , what was up with the boat , it was like the TARDIS bigger on the inside, my least favourite of the zombie Jason's , the timeline seemed off the girl was way too young do have to have young Jason attack her in the lake.

The film opens with Jason being ambushed and blown up by the FBI which doesn't make sense after the end of the last movie but logic has little do with these movies.

Gone now is the lore of Jason being a wolverine / Zombie type creature here he is now some sort of demon possession thing that was brought into the world by what is definitely the necronomican and can swap body's but they start to fall apart so he needs to possess a realtive to come back.

Probably one of the must gory of the films and has too be one of my favourites , we have that finial scene that took years for something to happen.

Like the last this takes place as if the last one never happend , Jason is being studied by david cronenberg put escapes and goes on killing spree and gets cryogenically frozen and just like Buck Rogers ends up 500 years in the future and goes on a killing spree of the crew of the spaceship that picked him and along the way gets upgrade. Some good kills another I really enjoy even if the special effects are a bit poo. Maybe it should of been called Jason Vorhees in the 25th century also a little strange that Erin Gray was in the last one.

Now watching

Last edited by trebor8273; 16th May 2022 at 07:45 PM.