View Single Post
Old 29th June 2022, 06:24 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BMzViNzM5M2QtNDRlZi00MTQ1LTgwODItMGVjNDlkOGJjNDcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU4ODM5Nw@@._V1_.jpg

When a new professor shows up on campus with a new course calls the psychology of fear where he believes to understand fear you must experience it. He tells the students he doesn't believe in theory but the practical side of learning. After a run in with the school tough guy the course is in danger of getting shut down so the professor comes up with a plan to carry out special classes at him home after school where a small group agree to attend and exchange stories in order to test each others tolerance for fear.

I just couldn't get into this at all the "scary" stories that were exchanged were not very interesting or even scary. I only watched it last night and apart from the end of the first story i can't really remember any stand out moments from the rest of the stories. The absolute worst thing in the whole film was the school tough guy when he said to the other students who were laughing at him for a run in with the professor and he says don't worry ill sort him out i was expecting him to kick his ass but instead he REPORTED HIM TO THE DEAN scary tough guy ohhhhhhhhh.

This one just wasn't for me.