View Single Post
Old 7th July 2022, 01:16 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BNTNlNjIxNjktOWUyMS00YWY5LWEwZGItMjZmODJlZWNiZGM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4NjY5OTQ@._V1_.jpg

Andy and his mom are adjusting to life in a new city and while Andy struggles to make new friends and even more of a struggle to accepts his moms new boyfriend. To cheer him up his mom buys him a new Buddy doll but this isnt just any Buddy doll this is a special Buddy doll.

The first few Childs Play films are great but once the comedy started to take over i lost interest it just always felt cheap and annoying more than anything so it was nice to see a return to a more serious style. As soon as the film started i was just getting a good feeling right away the acting was all on point no annoying characters and it just felt a little darker. The new Chucky looks creepy as hell and Mark Hamills voice acting is amazing brings a whole new level of horror to Chucky. There are moments that will give you a little laugh but that more the characters and not a wise cracking Chucky. Once the killing starts boy is there a lot of gore the kills are all fun the make up effects all look brilliant and there are buckets and buckets of blood spraying left right and center FANTASTIC.

I have to say i loved this film after putting if off for so long i was really taken by surprise id definitely recommend it i have to add that the kid playing Andy was brilliant himself he was relatable in ways and totally believable.