View Single Post
Old 10th July 2022, 07:41 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

38469-stone-cold-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

A cop that never sticks by the rules is on one of his many suspensions when he is approached by the FBI with a way to cut his suspension short. The job is to go undercover to infiltrate a biker gang called the brotherhood who are making big moves in the drug market.

Bikes chicks rock n roll boobs and Brian Bosworths amazing mullet i shouldnt really need to say anymore than that

Stone Cold is such a great film really enjoyed the story and all the fast paced action bike chases fist fighting hairy drunk bikers shooting beer cans off each others heads. With all the things i mention the film is not cheesy in anyway. Brian Bosworth is tough as nails but he isn't a one man army just single handedly busting everyones heads which makes the story more believable. The acting is all good with Lance Henriksen as Chains the President of the Brotherhood and always a favourite of mine William Forsythe as Ice his second in command.

I can't drive home this next point home hard enough to everyone Brian Bosworths Mullet is a work of art especially in the opening scene when he shows up in the supermarket magnifique i repeat MAGNIFIQUE

Recommended if you enjoy having fun