View Single Post
Old 10th July 2022, 08:42 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 241047

Oh look a group of city dwelling 20 somethings heading to the woods with their smartarse attitudes and disrespect for nature and local traditions. These "kids" are heading up to do some camping but the area has a killer past and the sheriff is worried that no good will come to this kids if they go messing about and poke their noses in places they should not be. In this place there is a legend about Viking Beserker warriors and what they would do to their enemies and also that the spirit of these warriors lives on through their ancestors as long as the bloodline survives.

This started out as all these films do teens drinking smoking dope getting pulled over by the cops for some stupid reason and the teens not listening to any sort of warning so nothing new so far but the story was original so i was interested to see how this would go. It didnt go well when it comes to the kills not that there are many most of the people in the film survive which is rubbish for a start anyway when the kills are happening it just looks like the people getting mauled are get getting rubbed with a big furry glove and everyone ended up with the exact same cuts in the exact same places of their bodies every single kill is a carbon copy of the one before .

Bad acting and bad kills is one thing but the pay off in this was bloody trash with the final show down just left me sitting here saying WHAT THE F****************

Not recommended.
It's amazing how ill we get and we end up watching shit, remember Nordi no matter what you do...you can never unsee a bad movie

Last edited by MrBarlow; 10th July 2022 at 09:01 PM.