View Single Post
Old 27th July 2022, 08:53 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Where The Crawdads Sing

A young girl who is abandoned and lives on a Marsh is accused of Murder and is put on Trail. Never read the Book but found the Film rather enjoyable however I had hoped that they focused more on the Trail but they did a good job of creating suspects and David Strathairn gives a good performance however it's still worth a watch.

I believe that the Book was aimed at Young Adults so I was a bit surprised that it was a 15 considering the violence could have been cut out and left to the imagination.

Perfect Catch

The American version of Fever Pitch which sees Boston Redsox obsessed Jimmy Fallon fall in love with Drew Barrymore. Just as good as Fever Pitch with the caveat of making changes so it's not a carbon copy.

Hands Of Steel

Set in the future of 1997, this futuristic feature sees an assassination attempt go wrong by a Cyborg who then goes on the run from Authorities and his creators. He eventually ends up at a Motel run by Janet Agren and makes another enemy in George Eastman.

I thought that this Italian Film would have had more violence and I believe that they had to shoehorn the only scene with nudity. The effects were of it's time, the script was corny and Acting, very wooden. But I rather enjoyed it.

Oh yeah, I was wondering if there was something wrong with my Blu-Ray as the Film abruptly ended lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wtcs.jpg (8.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg pc.jpg (9.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg hos.jpg (14.2 KB, 3 views)