View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2022, 10:03 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Avengers: Infinity War

Part one of an epic story that sees Thanos and his army go after the remaining Infinity Stones. The Avengers are out to stop him. Even though this is a two part Movie, it still packs a lot in and I still smiled when the different characters appeared.

The Brain

A Teen is sent to a Psychiatrist who has a hit TV programme. However he finds out that the Doc has teamed up with an Alien Brain and is hypnotizing his audience in the hope of taking over humanity.

Strangely, I couldn't find a Trailer on Youtube or IMDB, which should have been a red flag but luckily I found a Fan Made Trailer. And strangely this is a Film I didn't recall seeing in any of my Video Shops back in the day, but the Cover seemed familiar.

This is a 80's B-Movie and you can definitely tell from the opening Credits and I found it to be rather enjoyable. It has the bad acting but that is forgiven.

Halfway through I did think that this would have been even better if The Brain wasn't part of The Film and just have The Doctor as the main protagonist and it would have eliminated the F/X for The Brain (But it's 80's B-Movie so can't complain)

However the twist 3 quarters in
SPOILER:
long hallucination scene
did take me out of it. However this Film was a jolly good effort.

Oh yeah there is Christmas Music and Decorations
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aiw.jpg (13.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg tb.jpg (11.9 KB, 6 views)