View Single Post
Old 5th August 2022, 11:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched season 6 and 7 of MASH, Frasier must of been based on the character of Winchester both have the same snobbish personality, hell they even look similar, while Fraser was not from Boston like Winchester, Cheers was set their. The more this show goes on the more I hate Alan Alders character.

Been watching latest season of what we do I the shadows , Matt Berry is still the highlight of the show but we have a close second with the disturbing baby Colin Roberson .

Finished watching the brillant black bird with fantastic performances from both Tagon Egerton and Paul Walter Hauser , it's based on true events , it involves drug dealer (Egerton) who is tricked by the FBI to spy on a suspected serial killer (Hauser) it's also a fitting swansong for the late Ray Liotta.

Also finished season 3 of Orville which is some of the best star trek I've seen in years , far better than what paramount are doing , we get the typical star trek story dealing with social issues but not done in the way of beat you over the head with a stick like paramount and BBC with Doctor who.