View Single Post
Old 6th August 2022, 08:48 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Avengers: End Game

Even though it wasn't the final Film of Phase 1 (I don't really count Spiderman: Far From Home as the last Film) this is the one which closes out the first part of the Series.

Dealing with the aftermath of The Blip, The Avengers band together in order to reverse things.

This was outstanding with it's long running time not being an inconvenience as it delves into the characters dealing with things and this was definitely a Film that had to be watched at The Cinema with its rousing lines and fist pumping scenes. Thor was a hoot as well.

I really hand it to Marvel for creating a series of interlinking Films which lead to this. Work though needs to be done to get Phase 2 to this level.

Shawshank Redemption

Tim Robbins is convicted of Murder and is sent to a 1940's Prison where he befriends Morgan Freeman and ends up helping The Warden with his Financial Scams.

This is a really good Film but not the masterpiece some have claimed it to be. I believe that this flopped at The Cinema, which I can actually understand as The Trailer I watched didn't make it look all that good. I can believe this being popular as a Video Rental.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aeg.jpg (12.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg sr.jpg (13.5 KB, 5 views)