Thread: Netflix
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2022, 12:14 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Just finished Dahmer, holly **** wow, what a piece of great tv., didn't just show how Dahmer was it showed it from different perspectives, the families, his dad, victims, etc and if anyone deserves an Oscar for performance then even Peter is a great contender for his portrayal of Dahmer, so realistic and exceptionally chilling, when making true stories they need to be grim and this is exactly that, true stories aren’t meant to be happy and cheerful like some glorified Hollywood blockbuster, it is not gory or violent it's just extremely well made, like the film TCM, using your imagination and thought of what's going on is miles better than what you see on screen, be great if Netflix would do a constant continuous set of series like this and really portray exactly how sick and twisted these people are, there are enough serial killers to make series like this for yrs, should be a weekly episode and as soon and one ends next week another start, not as a whole couple of days binging. The series is fantastic very well made dark etc, one of the best series seen for yrs well done Netflix, it's one of the most talked about shows on Netflix.
My neighbour was watching it earlier and he told me it was quite disturbing for him, i'm gonna try and watch it at some point