View Single Post
Old 1st October 2022, 10:41 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Replacements

When American Football players go on strike, a owner hires Coach, Gene Hackman and hires Replacement Players including Keanu Reeves and Jon Favreau. It's not bad but it seemed that it didn't know if it wanted to be a Comedy or a Drama.

Violence In A Women's Prison

Apparently part of the Emanualle Series, this one sees Laura Gesnar go undercover to report on the happenings going on at a Women's Prison. Kind of disappointed by this one as I heard that this was one of the better Women In Prison movies, however it just seemed run of the mill.

Seven

Now we're talking, one of my favorite movies and one that I wished I saw at the Cinema (Just to see the audience reactions) sees Detectives played by Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman investigate a Serial Killer using the 7 Deadly Sins as inspiration.

What made this a novel Film experience was that this was the first Film I saw that never showed the actual killings (Except for Wrath) and just showed the aftermath. This also is intelligent along with some shocks and surprises (Sloth and Envy)

That ending, might be one of my favorites.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg r.jpg (9.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg viawp.jpg (12.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (12.1 KB, 4 views)