View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2022, 06:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Witchery. 1988.

No Halloween time can be complete without watching a Filmirage movie, Nice big house with a strange or haunting past, pregnant Linda Blair getting possessed again but no hot pea soup or crucifix masterbation.

David Hasslehoff trying to be a hero by pushing against a door wile trying to open it while stretching a calve muscle (FYI mate the door opens inwards). Annie Ross being a super bitch but then feels the heat from two hell dwellers that do us a favor by sowing her mouth shut. Robert Champagne end up spluttering out to much water down red paint, Blondie Catherine Hickland decides to cheat on her bf with Rick Farnsworth who's dad can fix anything...yeah he didn't fix it for you to come off the island. Michael Manchester in his first and only role plays the young Tommy who records strange voices and Leslie Cummings as the investigator/wannabe novelist of the Witch's Light who finds out she ain't a virgin anymore.

Hildegard Knef plays the mysterious woman in black...where is Arthur Kipps when you need him? she must have been thinking...I have had a good career what am I doing in this ?

Fabrizio Laurenti...sorry my bad Martin Newlin must have wanted to make a serious horror but producer Joe D' Amato tried to get a somewhat big budget but higher up folk obviously told him to work with what they have. I still think this is a classic, people will disagree with that including my Mrs.

MV5BODgwYjc0MDktNjM4OS00NGIyLWE3MGYtOTZiYjJmMjkyYjJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_QL75_UY281_.jpg

Up next Halloween 4