View Single Post
Old 16th October 2022, 12:42 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by will graham View Post
Apparently theyve removed all special features that bay logan had done for supercop after online backlash.
Heard over at blu-rage the mods started deleting peoples justified comments about not being happy about them rehiring bey logan.

For any who are thinking "cancel culture" should read Bey's public statement on his accusations of sexual assault and harassment. It's as bad as prince Andrew's interview.

I adored bey old commentary track for hong kong legends and there as far as I'm aware hasnt been proof of him acting as a pimp for Weinstein with hong kong actresses. but bey himself let alone anyone else made him seem very guilty of sexual assault and harassment.
Thought after the trouble shout had with the jeepers creepers release 88 would have known better.
I also used to enjoy listening to Logan's commentaries on the Hong Kong Legends DVDs. However, there is no way I could now, in good conscience, buy anything with his name on it.

I'm glad Richard and James have responded to the blowback and U-turned on this, quite frankly, stupid decision.