View Single Post
Old 18th October 2022, 04:42 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 17

81yGaiNYXsL._RI_.jpg

The Drake family lives under the dark shadow of a curse places upon them many years ago by an ancient tribe. Under this curse all the male members of the family died on or close to their 60th birthday and their heads are all mysteriously missing just before burial but even more mysterious is that the skulls are returned to the family shortly after burial. The last remaining male returns to the family after his brother dies and hopes to stop the curse for good and save his own life.

I really love the story to this and the srunken heads all look like the person they came from I was just expecting some random srunken head that was a great surprise. The acting is all brilliant apart from Alison Drake who seems very wooden like she is reading the lines and the way she keeps pausing and looking about the place really leads me to believe I'm not wrong. Unfortunately it's pretty obvious right away who the killer is but there is still a little twist at the end that was pulled off really well and also looked great. A really enjoyable film that's pretty fast paced even if a couple of times someone is killed while another person is left live even with the knowledge of who the killer is and why they are doing it but I can overlook that little detail.