View Single Post
Old 28th October 2022, 09:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Halloween Ends

The final part of the current series of films, if it wasn't a Halloween Film then it's really good with the storyline of a man with some unfortunate luck and ends up being hated by the locals so he ends up being a Serial Killer but has it involves characters from The Halloween Franchise, both storylines get in each others way. I still enjoyed it though.

Terrifier 2

Art The Clown is back and is stalking a family while killing multiple people in the most gruesome ways. This Film has a lot of hype with the news stories coming out as well as sell outs of the DVD's and Blu-Rays and it does live up to the hype, it is really gory. I thought that David Howard Thornton plays his role really well, his facials were incredible. Trouble was, at 2 Hours, 12 Minutes, it's way too long (It's longer than Seven)

I'm assuming that many, many, many more Terrifier Movies will come out, maybe getting a Cinema Release.

Barbarian

A woman on a Job Interview ends up sharing a Air BNB after it's double booked but something is in the Basement.

Not going into many details but this was over-rated, I'm guessing that this is one of those Elevated Horror Films but I didn't find it scary, bloody or creepy at all.

SPOILER:
I'm guessing that the remark that the person interviewing the woman made questioning the fact that the area she was staying having a Air BNB didn't mean anything in the end

A Nightmare On Elm Street

Don't think I need to go into plot points on this one LOL but this is still an enjoyable Horror Film with one of the greatest Death Scenes (Johnny Deep)

Bought myself the Blu-Ray Set (As it was on Sale at HMV)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg he.jpg (6.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg t2.jpg (9.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg b.jpg (5.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg anoes.jpg (12.4 KB, 2 views)