View Single Post
Old 30th December 2022, 08:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
White Fire (1984)

Turkish set action thriller about a brother and sister pairing after a massive white diamond and stuff.

I'm really not sure what the hell was going on here in this terrible, terrible movie. And yet it's really entertaining for all it's terribleness.

Hero Robert Ginty gave me the creeps with his weirdly massive hair and tache and seemingly incestuous relationship with his sister (Belinda Mayne) whilst Fred Williamson seemed to be acting in a different film altogether. As for Mayne, i don't think i'll ever watch her in the Doctor Who story Delta and the Bannermen with the same eyes again.

The whole film has an ineptness from first to last from the god awful title song to an on screen caption that called Istanbul Istambul - And this is from a part Turkish co-production. I re-watched this part with the commentary from the equally terrible Kat Ellinger who failed to spot the mistake even though you can't miss it, as she was too caught up with her own irritating drivel.

A genuine what the f*ck? film that has to be seen to be believed.
This Film is so bonkers, it was part of one of Arrows better release schedules for a while