View Single Post
Old 21st February 2023, 09:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Creed II

Adonis Creed becomes Heavyweight Champion Of The World but Ivan Drago's Son shows up to challenge him. This is a really good Film which merges one of the main storylines of the Rocky Films into the Creed Films. Dolph Lundgren is amazing in this with his look of disdain.

The only issue is that one of the deleted scenes, which was Adonis and Viktor sitting in the Locker Rooms after the Fight and Rocky and Ivan finally putting the past behind them, should have been in the Film.

Antman And The Wasp: Quantumania

When Antman's Daughter finds a signal in the Quantum Realm, the family is transported into that realm where they have to battle Kang. One of the better recent Marvel Movies but it was ok. Jonathan Majors did play a good villain.

It's getting to the point where I'm getting to the point where I may give up on the Marvel Franchise, it appears that I need to watch the TV shows now but I don't have the time or desire to do so.

Total Film or Empire did state that it might be a good idea to do a recap/previously video beforehand.

Triangle Of Sadness

The story of a Voyage on a Luxury Ship as seen by the Staff and Passengers. It's an interesting watch with a certain Dinner Scene rivalling Jackass for bodily fluids but the last 3rd, where they are stranded on a Desert Island, Lord Of The Flies style, does drag on.

The Dinner Scene where the camera effects mimic a Rocking Boat along with the reveal of what's for Dinner is funny however.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cII.jpg (10.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg aatwq.jpg (13.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tos.jpg (9.9 KB, 3 views)