View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2023, 09:56 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Mission Impossible Rouge Nation

Ethan Hunt and the lads are back on another Impossible Mission with plenty of two facery back stabery Car Chasery and boat loads of other erys

This was my favourite so far so much exciting action stunts and plenty of car and motorcycle chases and the comedy moments worked much better here than in Ghost Protocol I thought Simon Pegg really came into his own this time around and it was great to see Ving Rhames properly back rather than a cameo always a fan of him he delivers seriousness and comedy so well while managing to look very serious at all times . An other plus for Rouge Nation has to be Rebecca Ferguson my favourite female protagonist by a mile so far in the series she isn't there as eye candy or just pouting in every scene like the previous female roles no this lady is kicking everyone's ass look forward to see what she brings to Fallout.

Rouge Nation is blast and watching Lord Cruise hanging off the side of a moving plane finve minutes in sets the tone for the wild ride ahead of us.