View Single Post
Old 6th March 2023, 06:09 PM
Cult Master

Nita is back in the band!

Nita Strauss Officially Comes Back to Alice Cooper’s Band, Alice Says He Encourages His Musicians to ’Try New Things’ / Killer Guitar Rigs

"In a new official statement, it has now been revealed that guitarist Nita Strauss has come back to Alice Cooper’s band. Last year, Nita famously left Cooper’s band to join Demi Lovato’s live lineup but is now back according to the singer’s management. Alice Cooper’s official statement on the matter reads:
“She’s Back! Nita asked for a leave of absence to work with someone else, something I always encourage my band members to do. I like them to challenge themselves and try new things.”
Since Kane Roberts, who worked with Cooper in the past, filled in for Nita, Alice thanked him by adding:
“I’m thankful to my old friend Kane Roberts for stepping up and filling in for her, but she’ll be back with us for the new tour that starts up in late April. It’s going to be great to have her back.”
Nita also shared her statement, which reads:
“From the studio to the stage, it’s always an immense honor to make music with Alice Cooper!! I’m very excited to be rejoining the band on the road for the 2023 dates, and so I’ll see you on the road in April. Let the nightmare return!”
As of this moment, Alice Cooper is preparing for his North American tour which kicks off in late April. This run will also feature a show dubbed “Too Close for Comfort” and will last until late September this year. In addition to this, Alice Cooper will also do a few shows with Mötley Crüe and Def Leppard, joining their stadium tour."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty