View Single Post
Old 8th March 2023, 07:02 AM
Cult Master

'I Saw The Devil' (2010) - Collector's Edition (Blu-Ray + Book + Artcards + Slipcase + Poster) pre-order available from Umbrella direct - $75:00 aud

Release date: April

"“He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.”—Friedrich Nietzsche

Kyung-chul (Choi Min-sik, OLDBOY) is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure. He has committed infernal serial murders in diabolic ways that one cannot even begin to imagine and his victims range from young women to even children. The police have been chasing him for a long time, but unable to catch him. One day, Ju-yeon, daughter of a retired police chief, becomes his prey and is found dead in a horrific state. Her fiancé Soo-hyun (Lee Byung-hun, A BITTERSWEEET LIFE), a top-secret agent, decides to track down the murderer himself. He vows to do everything in his power to take bloody vengeance against the killer, even if it means that he must become a monster himself to get the monstrous and inhumane killer."

Extras:
  • Custom artwork slipcase
  • Evil Lives Inside - 48pp perfect bound book
  • 8 artcards
  • A3 reversible poster

Special features:
  • NEW! Audio commentary by author and filmmaker Kat Ellinger
  • “Making of” featurette
  • Interviews with Cast & Crew
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Raw and Rough: Behind the Scenes of ‘I Saw the Devil’ featurette
  • Trailer

Attached Images
File Type: jpg I SAW THE DEVIL.jpg (71.1 KB, 24 views)

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty