View Single Post
Old 25th March 2023, 08:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

John is forced into taking a job , he is forced into and when complete is betrayed and a bounty placed on his head , he crosses the line when he kills the one who betrayed him on hotel grounds and that leads to excommunicado and huge bounty placed on his head. Plenty of amazing fights scenes and none stop action with some very brutal and painful looking stunts.

Taking place straight after the end of the first , John is on the run with everyone after him and betrayal by those he holds close. While not as good as the first two it's still a lot a fun , once again with some amazing action scenes.

Watched this years ago and didn't think much of it, don't even think I finished it. This time I watched it all and enjoyed , the death in the car was a real highlight , while not as good as the second I enjoyed it more than the first.

Well that was worth the wait and lives up to the hype it's between this and the first which is my favourite. It might be nearly 3 hours but it didn't feel like , it's a none stop ride with amazing actions from beginning to end. Highlight was fight in paris street and Wick with the nunchucks was amazing. Donny Yen shines as Stick a friend of John who is hired to hunt him down. The scenes with Lance Reddick were heartfelt and poinent with what has happened . Bound to be come a classic of the genre , enjoyed it so much of too see it again next week. Like topgun maverick this is a perfect tonic too the endless display of superhero movies which people are growing sick of. The showing I went to was packed and had wide variety of people from teenagers to pensioners.

Now watching