View Single Post
Old 29th March 2023, 09:16 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Final Destination 5

The last in the series so far sees a Bridge Collapse and the survivors die in some really good gruesome ways also the twist at the end makes sense once you think about it.

SPOILER:
As this was a prequel, it explains why there was no mention of the previous incidents.

Mad Max

Set in an Australian Wasteland, Mel Gibson is the Cop who gets revenge on a brutal Motorcycle Gang. This was alright once it got going.

Also did anyone named Goose in a Film die and was the ending an inspiration for the ending of Saw?

Freight

British Hard Man Film which sees Billy Murray and Associates dealing with Romanian Human Traffickers who abducted his Daughter. Normally I'm not a fan of this Genre but it was short and had good Action and I don't mind Billy Murray.

Mardi Gras Massacre

Yes I relented and purchased it, I put it on with very low expectations but knew what to expect and to be honest, I've seen worse. Yes the Acting is terrible but I think that's the charm (Somebody evil) and the F/X was atrocious and I'm pretty sure they used the same body cutting scenes also the Opening and Closing Credits were very basic and cheap looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fd5.jpg (12.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg mm.jpg (13.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg f.jpg (14.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg mmm.jpg (15.7 KB, 2 views)