View Single Post
Old 10th April 2023, 09:17 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

k-1920x1080-featured-image.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.1200w.jpg

I have always loved Battlefield single player and multiplayer but over the years it has started to lose the spark a little bit. I have always longed for the good old days of Bad Company 2 online still one of my favourite games to this day.

This latest installment got off to a terrible start after release servers were rubbish game was crashing visually it was a disaster glitches all over the place it looked worse than an Xbox 360 game. This time around another downside was the lack of a single player so if you can't get the multiplayer right then there is nothing to get people on board.

Recently the game appeared on gamepass so I thought let's give it a go nothing to lose and boy have DICE put some amount of work into this to save it. The game looks absolutely beautiful the servers are rock solid there are a couple of glitches but only stupid things where dead bodies get stuck in the scenery but that's not a big deal it's not all the time it's rare but worth mentioning. The game is pure all out war 128 players on a map but the maps are a decent size so it never feels cluttered at all. This game needs headphones it's amazing feeling like you on the actual battlefield vehicles thundering past you bullets whizzing past your head downed team mates screaming for a medic it's pure chaos.

The game is tough but that makes it even more exciting it's tense and your alway on edge even if your a mile away from the action you cant rest for a second or you may get a snipers bullet between the eyes.

The spark is back