View Single Post
Old 18th April 2023, 07:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Texas Chainsaw Massacre. 2022.

Thank god for Netflix, one payment every month and get a great selection of documentaries and movies to watch at your behest, The Deep House was a nice surprise to watch so why did I watch this?

We got another sequel to the the original 1974 flick, we get the back story about Sally (just incase we have forgot that she was the sole survivor). A group of people heading to the small town to show off the town to buyers, and a house that houses Leatherface and his guardian. We got people making bad decisions, guy comes on a bus with a chainsaw (yeah i don't think it's halloween yet) taking their phones out, the first person gets sliced and only a few run. A hunter (maybe a slight nod to Dennis Hopper's character) face to face, they have a shot gun, he has a chainsaw...oh look we got 20 minutes left of the movie don't kill him yet. A young person making a bad move and you know how it will end. Aside from the blood and guts, this made TCM The Next Generation more watchable than it should have been. This is like you have now seen it, that's it type of movies.

MV5BMDU4Yzk1NmUtNDU4OC00YzVmLTgwOTUtYTY2NjNmMjY5YjVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg