View Single Post
Old 29th April 2023, 10:33 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
The Stone Killer (1973)

A Los Angeles detective is sent to New York where he must solve a case involving an old Sicilian Mafia family feud.

The third of six films actor Charles Bronson teamed up with director Michael Winner for. Violent and action packed this was clearly influenced by Dirty Harry from a couple of years earlier as Bronson's detective follows much the same path of shoot first ask questions later.

It's basically Bronson against the mob and won't disappoint if you want bullet strewn blood spurting shoot outs and cracking car chases.

It's seventies brutality at it's finest and ends with a cool as f*ck line from Bronson. I liked it.

There's some lovely depth to outdoor scenes in Indicator's Blu-ray. Recommended.
I watched this the other night didn't get a chance to do a write up. Maybe I liked it maybe I didn't guess you will have to wait

Seriously tho I loved this as you said great action and the car chases are all brilliant and of course Bronson kicks ass the amount of people he just blows away and says oh sorry that was an accident