View Single Post
Old 11th June 2023, 09:20 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Cocaine Bear

Bear ingests Cocaine in the woods after a drop goes wrong, goes on a rampage, simple really. A fun watch especially now it's getting hotter, with some really good comedic moments and some good attack scenes.

Prince Of The Sun

A rather sane (LOL) Martial Arts, Supernatural, Comedy film about a reincarnated Buddah who inhabits a child but is hunted down by evil monks intent on taking over the world. So he teams up with a man who he meets along the way and a gambling Teacher who likes to beat the Children if they cost her money. Cynthia Rothrock is sent to protect him.

This is a rather bonkers effort, whilst not the greatest Film who'd ever see, I couldn't take my eyes off it as I really didn't know what crazy thing will happen next whether it's levitation, the woman falling out of her window multiple times, going to rob a bank whilst another gang is robbing it, the 3 leads speaking in union like they were in a band and apparitions.

Found the M.I.A DVD in a CEX and it's not the greatest transfer (The opening Cast Credits were cut off screen) but M.I.A, I find to be quite an under rated Distributer from the early 2000's. I'm actually quite surprised that this hasn't had the Blu-Ray release yet considering the kick Eureka seem to be having at the moment.

Sword Of Bushido

Richard Norton is a Ex-Seal who goes to Thailand in order to retrieve a Sword that his Grandfather was killed over. The Yakuza are after it as well. This was an OK effort, it took a real while to get going with the good stuff and TBH, Norton is good as the Co-Star Villain type role, not the lead Hero.

To The Death

Sort of Sequel to American Kickboxer I, which sees the 2 rivals team up to stop a Businessman who runs his Underground Fight Circuit. Not a bad effort but would have enjoyed it more if I had seen it near it's release. John Barrett and Michel Quissi were pretty good in their roles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cb.jpg (12.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg pots.jpg (11.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg sob.jpg (11.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg ttd.jpg (11.7 KB, 1 views)